The MBCP Program offers expectant couples the opportunity to use the practices of mindfulness for childbirth preparation, and to develop lifelong resources for parenting and living with greater awareness, kindness, connectedness, and care. Recommended in early pregnancy for first time parents, or any time during subsequent pregnancies.
6 WEEK SERIES: Thursdays • Sept 10 – Oct 15
6-8pm • $75
One Saturday class to be announced
St. Luke’s Hailey Clinic, Carbonate Rooms
Throughout the course, participants can:
• Access deeper physical and mental relaxation.
• Learn to engage the mind to work with pain during labor.
• Understand the physiology of childbirth, breastfeeding, and newborn babies.
• Increase confidence and courage for labor and birth.
• Develop tools for managing stress during pregnancy, parenting and daily life.
• Enhance clear communication skills within couples.
For more information and registration, please contact Paige Redman:
208-450-9157 or email@example.com
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED